
"So what is “Du Ska Inte Tro Det Blir Sommar; Beats, Breaks & Big Smiles vol 2” all about? Well, first and foremost it’s my personal ego trip. I wanted to collect a bunch of songs that I wanted to listen to. It started out when I decided to put my friends and people who I thought deserved to be heard on album. To begin with, this was going to be a project with and by Swedish people. But before I knew it, it turned international and ended up consisting of 31 artists from five different countries and from a variety of genres. No money whatsoever was involved in the development of this record. All artists have contributed with their material for free and it is all the more beautiful for it. “Du Ska Inte Tro Det Blir Sommar” consists of previously released tracks, newer tracks and exclusives. This compilation is not for sale and was made in 50 hand numbered copies that was given out to the artists themselves, radio stations, booking agencies, newspapers and record labels. It has truly been a labour of love - and who knows, vol 3 might be lurking somewhere in the shadows."
CD1:
01. Self Advocate – Rise and Shine
02. Ghettosocks – Naturally Nice
03. Thee More Shallows – Night at the Knight School
04. Noah23 – Fathom (Up Remix)
05. Self Advocate – Skinny Dipping
06. Scott Da Ros – Outline of a Valentine feat. Filkoe176
07. Comb – Sleepy Celeste
08. Bullit – Boys Don’t Cry
09. Anvil – New Music for Virtuosos
10. Norwood View – She Said New York Made Me Do It
11. Abzorbr – Treasure Island
12. Face Candy – Pillow Bite
13. Radioinactive – Tarantulas
14. eyenine – Anthem
15. Self Advocate – A Ways Away from Oasis
16. SJ Esau – The Wrong Order
17. Witness – Serendipity’s Lips
CD2:
01. Wordburglar – Buttafly
02. Two Ton Sloth – Satchel of Poets
03. telephone jim jesus – Featherfall
04. bleubird – Writer
05. Nadasdi & Rodan Kairos – Imparing Ignorance (Enigmatical remix)
06. Kapten Röd – Stjärnorna Finns Här
07. Dynamo 414 & Spoonfull – Rivera Dance
08. Dez & Nobs – What’s Her Face
09. Listener – I Have Nothing But Attention When I Scream
10. Self Advocate – Recess
11. Hickory Thrill – Shame
12. Pelpa Karnaval – Tangled
13. 22:22 – I Think I’m Moving Home
14. Viktor Sjöberg – Honesty Rocks
15. Emil Brikha – Conversation with God
16. PZ – Sunset on Velvet
CD1 DOWNLOAD
CD2 DOWNLOAD
No comments:
Post a Comment